DYCONIA RESORT RULES, STRICT BUT FAIR
- Wrist bands - Must be worn by everyone at the resort at all times. Random wristband room checks will be done often. Anyone found altering the wrist bands and or not having a wrist band will be removed from the property immediately without a refund or re entry. ANY AND ALL TRESSPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED.
- Lost wrist bands - Must be repurchased at the full purchase price for the Dyconia Resort. We don’t replace any lost or damaged wrist bands under any circumstances with absolutely no exceptions to this policy.
- Parking pass - All vehicles must have a parking pass on their dashboard of the car or they will be towed away at owners expense. That is a $400.00 tow and impound cost. Only registered guests are allowed to park on resort property.
- Anyone with unregistered guests in their room will result in the eviction of everyone in the room being evicted from the property, without refund or re entry. If there is an unregistered guest in your room then notify security or front desk staff immediately and then only the unregistered guest will be removed.
- Rental unit must be left in the same condition that you found it in to receive a full refund of your security fee.
- No glass allowed on the property. CANS OR PLASTIC BOTTLES ONLY ALLOWED.
- No smoking in rooms. Smokers in rooms will pay a $100 cleaning fee.
- No tents, no sleeping in cars.
- No excessive alcohol drinking and no illegal drugs.
- Respect the privacy of the other guests and the management.
- No lit candles or open flames inside any of the buildings on the property.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for their children.
- The applicant/billing person is responsible for the cost of any damaged items.
- Only registered guests may park their vehicles or stay at the resort or be on the resort property as all others will be towed away at the vehicle owners expense.
- Each rental unit is entitled to two parking spaces. Additional parking spaces are subject to availability and should be arranged for before your arrival in writing.
- No loud or excessive noise after 11:00 PM or before 9:00 AM. If the town by-law or the OPP POLICE is called to the property, the rental unit’s people causing the disturbance will lose their security fee and will be asked to vacate the rental unit without refund.
- No loud radios or noisy parties or Fireworks are permitted.
- No furniture or bedding is permitted outside the rental unit.
- Do not flush disposal diapers, sanitary napkins or tampons down the toilet.
- A charge of $150 will be levied for disabling smoke detectors or discharging fire extinguishers without cause.
- A charge of $50.00 will be levied for lost rental unit keys, as the locks will need to be replaced.
- A charge of $100.00 will also be levied for anyone removing a screen to access through the window.
The Dyconia Resort & Suites reserves the right to evict persons not adhering to the above - rules and regulations.
This property is privately owned and its privileges are at the discretion of the management. Any person or persons becoming objectionable or a nuisance within the boundaries of the resort property will be made to leave the property without notice and without any refund or re entry. * THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR ONE MORE, AT THE OPP HOTEL. *
We reserve the right to search all cars and guests. We are dedicated to creating a safe, relaxed, and friendly environment for all or our guests.
EVERYONE SMILE: All guests are video recorded upon entering the property. These videos can, and will be used against any criminal offenses committed on our property. Your safety and the safety of your friends comes first, so please have some respect.
We have a No Refund policy at Dyconia Resort. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO ANY OF THE ABOVE POLICIES, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Photos from theDyc in beautiful Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada!
We are regularly out on the Web. When we find a great site we list it.
- Wasaga.com - Your Online Guide to Wasaga Beach
See also the Facebook page for Wasaga.com - Your Online Guide to Wasaga Beach where you can share the best places to eat/drink, attractions, catch up with news and more.
- The Dyconia Resort Hotel
Our sister website
- The Dyconia Facebook Page Like us on Facebook.
See the latest photos of what's happening at the Dyc. :)
This is what people have to say about the Dyconia Resort:
After Prom Party Testimonials
- After 14 years of schooling, everyone needs an after prom party at Dyconia, the fun resort, in wasaga beach.
- I think we should deff do it again! Yaaa this party at Dyconia Resort will be a party to remember for life!
- Yeahhh omg guys!!!!! U need to get ur money in nowwwwww!!!!! Dudes i went to Dyconia last year wit my friends for their prom afta party.... And it was freaking fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If u don't do it u'll regret it! Woooooooooooooo prom 2012.
- Dyconia Resort sounds like a sick and affordable deal!!! I think we should deff do it again yaaa
- The Dyconia cottages, i think we should deff do it!! Prom prom prom lets enjooooyyyyy wooooo graduation ditooooo
- We are lookin forward to Dyconia in wassssagaaaaaa!
- Ummm last year they went to Dyconia Resort.. They lovedd it. It's worth it. We's gon' dance hard. The other place is sweet but sooooo expensive
- Dyconia Resort hands down we're in grade 12 baby!!!
- A.S.A.P. = All of a sudden, amazing price in august-- at the Dyconia Resort!
- The early bird gets the adrenaline rush! Don’t wait, book your reservation now at the Dyconia Resort!
- They are the fun resort! Your free to have fun and be happy at the Dyconia Resort & suites!
- Live disc jockey at Dyconia Resort for prom parties! The Dyconia Resort is getting ready to party! Live disc jockey at Dyconia Resort party time! Teen night club on site rocks!
Attractions In And Near Wasaga Beach
The following is just a partial list of things to see and do in and around Wasaga Beach. Wasaga Beach is just minutes from places like Blue Mountain, Collingwood, and less than an hour from Casino Rama, Midland, Penetang and more. The area is dotted with many interesting and historically significant little towns. When you visit Wasaga Beach, be sure to take time to explore the entire area.
- www.wasaga.com - Your Online Guide to Wasaga Beach
This site has current information about local attractions and events. It is updated frequently.