Deposit And Payment Info
Deposits Are Your Guarantee
- No rooms are held or reserved until we receive a deposit equal to the cost of one night rental.
- All rentals are on a first come - first served basis. The first deposit received is the one which will be guaranteed the rental. We regret that no reservation is considered complete until your deposit has been paid. The sooner you pay your deposit, the better.
- We do not rent any unit without deposit. There are No exceptions to this policy under any circumstances.
- You can pay by bank cash deposit at a TD Bank in Ontario, by email transfer, credit card, cash, certified cheque, money order, bank draft; payable to the Dyconia Resort.
- After making a TD Bank deposit please email the Dyconia Resort to notify them of your deposit amount, your name, your phone number, and email address. If we do not hear from you or your group by email then we can’t reserve space for you, as we would not be aware of the deposit, or who made it.
- $50 per person refundable security deposit required
- Rentals from July 11th to September 30th Are Plus 13% Tax.
- Rentals from May 1st to July 10th Include Tax.
All cottage and suite rentals have a refundable $50 per person, refundable security fee. This is fully refundable security fee provided that there is no damage or cleaning required and that your room is in the same condition as it was when you arrived.
- Check out www.dyconia.ca
- Or by telephone: 705-429-2000 Toll free: 1-877-450-6747